Spent a fortune on readings and got nothing but rubbish and now a world of pain

over 9 years ago
lotus1960 didn't upload a photo

maree (lotus1960)

2 posts

I’ve been having readings almost on a daily basis for the past few months trying to get my head straight about my sons dad, I’ve been told he loves me and wants to reconcile, but yesterday he tell me he would rather be dead than be a with me…what a heartbreaking thing to say after I supported him through his recent bad times…PLEASE can anyone give me some clarity when will I be free of this madness….

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Maree, i am sorry dear to heard this. i can help you with this if you would like. please contact me. Thanks Aambe

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Before you open your spirit energy to anyone, do yourself a favor, get a gut feel before u do anything,read profiles and ask Creator to lead you to the right soul to help you! no matter who that maybe, then you are making the right decision, and you will receive clear, direct, truth and understanding, God Bless,

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

This is a very self centered man who is a taker, not a giver. He has somewhat of a dual personality as a result, unable to cope, feels everything happens to him and is just one of those people who will wander thru life without any lasting relationship. Write him off!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maree,

Unfortunately you got clarity with a Slap in the Face from your Ex.

Sorry now it is time to re- build your life and I sugguest for the next three months focus on re-building your self esteem which has taken a major batting.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

im sorry to hear about your confusion, and dont loose hope in your psychics,readers mostly go by energy and look at the now instead of the bigger picture they probobly was picking up on his emotions at that time and not looking at the roller coasters that this mans energy gives off,, plz contact me for a life reading and i promise you straight forward answers

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

When u heal. If u would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago

Unfortunately honey I see his energy as on and off. I feel he says things he doesn’t mean and takes it back when situations are different.

When it comes to a man like that though you would much rather be free to find the new people coming your way in your life.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Maree,

First off getting readings every day isn’t needed. IN fact its over doing it. Second, your childs father seems to be a real jerk and isn’t going to change being one.

Now that he is through using you he wants nothing to do with you. And that’s probably for the best for you. I sense nothing but pain and misery if he stayed with you and he would still hurt you daily. Let this jerk go,find a man who really appreciates you for who you are, and spend your free time loving your child.

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicrita1947 didn't upload a photo

rita miller (psychicrita1947)

4 posts

i think what you need is a honest reading go read my feed back im very blunt tell you how it is and help you to overcome this lets open the door to hope and happiness call now

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.