Worried need yes or no

over 9 years ago

My dob 100577 do u see me an my 4 children being evicted next week at court?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Something to me says no. If you want to know why. Contact me today

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I would love to help you with this look at my review so many people cant be wrong! contact me now and I can help you with this!

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/13-12/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/15/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

come join me http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/183251-tellmeurdreams

20$ 30 min 10$ 15 min Special Offer My $10 deal: 5$=6 mins $10=10 mins : $30=30mins

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would love to look into this for u please feel free to contact me for a reading!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

evicted? Separated from you or having to leave their home?

i get a y es.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can help you today, and my special rate is 1.00/min. Please take a look at my feedback from clients.

over 9 years ago

Well me an my 4 children were NOT evicted from our home,so MerMaiden what wa u talking about?,what did u see?,as my children are and WILL always be with me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maria,

Did you know that you get the first 3 mins free of charge.

If you have something personal to say to a particular reader – you could just drop by rather than chew that individual out here on a public forum.

ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and it really trying to understand what is your question is, u want the truth then it all depends on a lot of things, how long have you gone with out paying your rent. or what have you done that they want you out. but not easy to answer because I don’t know what went on and whats going on. nut I don’t see anyone kicking you out at this minute, but things change.