want a reading, not a sales pitch

over 9 years ago

I’m fed up of being told this or that person has negative energy,or I’m hexed, or I need a spell, healing or a book or thing will not change.I’m not paying X amount per min for a sales pitch. Four readers have pulled this stunt today.( or took my money and cut me off)

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

ruth I am available for a reading read my bio and decedide

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Ruth,

I do not do that, never have and don't believe in it. I would be happy to continue with you to seek honest answers. I can promise no mumbo jumbo, hocus pocus, and I don't have a book to sell...lol

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ruth, I believe I have responded to your posts before, but as yet, I have not chatted with you. I would be most happy to have you stop by and visit me, and we can take an in depth look into your questions, and situation.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I do not sell spells, I do not tell people they are ‘hexed,’ nor am I an author with a book to sell.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ruth I could help you only if you contact me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ruth,

You are right, so should not be paying anything for a sales pitch full stop.

I am a card reader/counsellor and in all honesty I do not even believe in this hexed business at all.

You get the first 3 mins free of charge to check I am in tune with you before there is any discussion of charges.

Perhaps you may like to read my profile to see if I could be the reader for you or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I would be more than happy to give you a full reading. Just honest truthful answers without selling you anything… Looking forward to hearing from you sometime.

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.