Domestic abuse and eviction

over 9 years ago

My dob 100577 ive been a victim of domestic abuse and I’m trying end my marriage,social services are aware and are trying to help me,he was arrested last night for attacking my neighbours,I’m also facing eviction because he refuses to pay the rent,will this go against him an for him to e removed permantly from the home and I will be evicte or keep my home? I have four kids an he verbally attached my 14 yr old last night too,I am so worried as my eviction court date is on top of Xmas,I have put claim in for social security do u see this coming through in time to save my home xx

over 9 years ago

?

over 9 years ago
mysticdreams didn't upload a photo

Mystic Dreams (mysticdreams)

7 posts

I see upheaval in your life. I see that your husband will be permanently removed from the home, but you may also lose the home. Prepare a back up plan.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would see if they have housing opportunities for low-income in your area if you can’t pay for rent on your own. Contact a domestic violence shelter, or woman’s transition center. I’m sure they can run by you what is necessary to help you in this situation all the way around.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Keep moving forward ;) and believing good energy is coming … blessings

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why do you put up with this from this guy? There is nothing wrong with you. You’ve tried and tried to put him on the right path but to no avail, Contact me for a private reading please.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

The first thing you need to do is get a Restraining Order against him. Next, does your State have Rent Control? If it does you may be able to buy some time.

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I am here to bring clarity to your situation, with detail and integrity. I am able to provide specific solutions to your problem, answers to your questions and assist to guide you on your path. Give yourself the gift of a reading with me today. While completing my readings, I also provide life coaching, by teaching you skills to be used in the future.

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information