Anyone please help , only accurate answers.

over 9 years ago

When will I get pregnant dob August 05/1985, his dob June 16/1978

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/21-11/28!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/22/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

AVAILABLE NOW!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Taty,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen?

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

So the bottom line is the more you stress about getting pregant the less likely it will happen.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

HELLO im available and online to provide u with honest insights and details call now

over 9 years ago

The thing is he had a surgery to not have kids and he is trying to have a surgery to reverse it so we can have A daughter . But his surgery been cancelled twice and it’s killing me I was so hoping that it will happen and it didn’t :( when will I finally get pregnant anyone see time frame ?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Time frames are hardest thing to be accurate due to free will and destiny. Everything changes all the time just cause nothing can ever say the same. There is no way someone can be accurate doing this. But I have given really good time frames. And gotten best outcome by doing them in readings. But no one is 100%. Universe will not allow it to be accurate. Things change so energy to. If you have a yes or no for the angels. I could do that I will give you time that you think a could possibly happen. Contact me for more assistance.