Did he just lie

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

There was a tentative plan for this guy( c.s. initals) from my work and I to hang out tonight. But he just cancelled which is fine..but i feel he’s lieing to me about the reason..and going out w someone else.which is relatively fine as long as he’s straight w me. I’ve been b.s.’d and lied to by people so many times that I do suspect it it sometimes from ones who are telling me the truth..

Did he lie.? .

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

I would love to read for you I fell he is straight up do not judge him by others mistakes

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

We cannot give you a direct answer here on this public forum. It is not the purpose of this board.

This board is so the readers can introduce themselves to you.

I could do a quick yes/no tarot answer for you in live-chat on that question for you but you will still need to visit me in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello im online and available to provide u with honest answers details and insights call now

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/21-11/28!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/22/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

AVAILABLE NOW