connection and onwards

over 9 years ago
marina9 didn't upload a photo

marina9

1 post

How much of an interest am I(scorpio) to Mark (capricorn)and what obstacles if any to bypass these,could time be a factor in this relationship?

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi Marina, come by and chat with me and lets take a look at Mark, i work with date of births and names, and i will tell you what you need to know about mark that i receive from the spirit, i am also 98.9% accurate, i can give you time frames that are very accurate as well. i do see that mark does like you, and i could tell you much more! call me when you get a chance, i have a special, it is $15 for 35 mins, or 20 for 45 mins . call me when you get a chance! :)

-Dorothy

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He is attracted to your sexually but there are many obstacle’s standing in the way, a 3rd party is one. Call me I will be glad to explain. I do a lovers reading for $20. Jacqueline.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Marina, do stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s take at what’s between you and Mark. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

There are several complications, none of which can not be resolved. I would be happy to help you with this. I hope to hear from you soon. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.