Desperation - 12 days Left

over 9 years ago

I need to find a job by 1st December to ensure I get a salary at the end of the month. Failure to do so will see me homeless and in default with the bank on loan.

I have been out of work since May and have had several readings since then all paid for who say the job is coming – but it still has not. Now I have no money left to pay for a reading until I am in work again.

I am pleading to all you psychics to tell me the truth and advise if I am going to find work by 1 December.

If so where is it coming from doing what and is it in the country I am in now? I need to know what to do to survive.

Once I am past this you will get my business regularly.

Tracey

over 9 years ago

Name : Tracey

DOB : 22nd December 1967

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

I can look into this for you, Tracey. Do you know your time and place of birth? These are needed for a career reading using Astrology. Come chat with me if you do.

Love and Light.

over 9 years ago

Bumping up to the top – anyone give me any insight?

over 9 years ago

Some good news – I’ve just received a call to go for a 3rd interview on Sunday – can anyone see anything for this?

Tracey

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/20/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Tracey, As I understand the situation you are in, I will give you answers in the free 3 minutes. They will be fast, direct and free. Please give me a call to help you out. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Go get them at that interview !!! Will be thinking of you, and sending love and light :)

over 9 years ago

Lynn – thank you so much – your efforts in the short tim we had were much appreciated – will be back to follow up with you. Thank you for helping.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I look forward to hearing more !

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago

Please everyone tomorrow at 9am my time (GMT +3hrs) please be praying for me and focusng your energies on my getting this job. I have to succeed. This job will fix all my life’s problems.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

You have it Tracey… I am thinking of you, and wishing you all the love and light of the Universe. Now, go in there…and WOW them !! Blessings, Lynn

0.99/min ALL day today. ( reg 5.99/min )

New clients 5 min free.

over 9 years ago

They just called me to change the interview to the same time tomorrow – hope this is not a bad omen? Anyway – everyone…....focus in the morning instead!!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

No worries…they have some internal things going on. It has nothing to do with you…breathe, breathe… Hugs !

over 9 years ago

I know – just getting nervus as my deadline approaches and this is just another interview – i need to make sure they make an offer and i can start before 1st December and i feel this is impossible seeing as it has been 6 months in touch with them just to get this far lol…..

over 9 years ago

Just an update for everyone who has been following and prating for me. My interview was this morning at 9am – I feel it went well and they said I should hear within 2 weeks. So now it is a waiting game. Keep praying everyone. You have no idea how grateful I am.

over 9 years ago

I will pray for you honey. Doing a financial blessing this evening for a client, and ill light a candle for you.

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much. Now down to 2 days left – will that job offer come in time?

Anyone? :(

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Tracey, stop by and visit with me sometime, even for a short chat (as I know your funds may be tight), and let’s take a look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I would also like to share with you a method of manifestation that has worked for me in the past, as well.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Ok people…...today wss my deadline day! No job offer after my third interview – tey said I would hear within 2 weeks – so I’ve another week left – but I really needed to be working by today to receive that full salary.

Can anyone see anything or advise me what to do?

Am I going to be homeless or something comes in time and I am able to come to a compromise withe the bank and my landlord.

Any little bit of news is good.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Tracey the interviews are there, but you have to claim it ! the energy ;) with statements not if, but I will get a job offer ;) and set that energy out there.. to understand its good to watch the secret on you tube if you can ;) blessings

over 9 years ago

Actually I think you misunderstood – I am waiting to hear from acompany who I have been on 3 interviews with – I am wanting to know when this offer comes and if I am actually going to be homeless?

Thanks

over 9 years ago

I feel like the condemned woman waiting to be executed…...can anybody see anything regarding when I will receive this job offer?

Tracey

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 98% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.