Need ADVICE I WILL PAY!!

over 9 years ago

I will pay to speak to someone who can accurately tell me a little of what is going on in this intro I need someone who SEES my situation :(( I have questions and need to know accurate timeframes.

over 9 years ago

If you want to contact me with birthdays I will connect before requesting any payment. Please take a minute and read my reviews :)

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/16/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

This forum is designed for for questions allowing psychics to either answer or introduce them selves to see if there is a connection. You post no question and neither your dob leaving no room for tuning in. If you were to call for a live chat I am certain any of the advisors on here would be able to tune in and give you some confirmation. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi lisa I would love to talk with you

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello Lisa, Would love to help you with your current situation. Come chat with me so i can use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

Look forwards to speaking with you. :-)

Love and light, Ann

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Lisa, I would love to have a chat with you and take a look into your situation. I work only with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello!! I can assist you needs!! Contact me.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lisa,

You get the first 3 mins free with each of us to check if indeed that individual is in tune with you or not before any payment is requested.

On a feeling level I get a sense that you are sick of feeling manupilated by either a friend or someone in a group.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello lisa…i can really help you by my god gifted energy reading powers and horoscope. contact

over 9 years ago

Esther I will let you know what you felt has happened to me and you are correct. Just not what I was looking to find answers for at the moment. Your very intuitive. I’ve talked to many who ONLY went on names, never birth dates. You have a true gift. Thank you.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Lisa I feel like there is something wrenching at your heart, you don’t know what to believe anymore when it comes to the person in mind, You want to let this go but something holds you there, I also sense this being some sort of triangle. If you’d like to call me for further insight and clarity into this situation darling, xx -Deb

over 9 years ago

Psychic Debbie, you’ve got my ATTENTION …. your abiltites are what I’m seeking to hire! Thank you for your reply I will be contacting you.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago

Ty for your responses

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago

Thx for your reply…

over 9 years ago

1571 posts

Time frames are hardest thing to be accurate due to free will and destiny. Everything changes all the time just cause nothing can ever say the same. There is no way someone can be accurate doing this. But I have given really good time frames. And gotten best outcome by doing them in readings. But no one is 100%. Universe will not allow it to be accurate. Things change so energy to. If you have a yes or no for the angels. I could do that I will give you time that you think a could possibly happen. Contact me for more assistance.

over 9 years ago

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello Im Psychic Crystal,

no sugar coating, accurate dates and time frames.. I wont tell you what you want to hear but tell you what you need to know.

Im not looking to waste anyones time and only here to give me insight to help and correct your path.

im 99% accurate!!!

Blessings

-Psychic Crystal

over 9 years ago

1571 posts

ALWAYS READ THEIR FEEDBACK BEFORE GETTING A READING. IT HELPS YOU TO KNOW IF THEY ARE GENUINE. ON GIVING YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Their is something heavy on your mind and thoughts. and I sense you have the abilities to read others too, however, have been feeling disconnected lately. If you would like a reading, please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago

Jodee, you have picked up the fact I can read people as well…I want you to know I CAN to some degree yes.. YOUR CORRECT … I feel the problems of people I’m close too at times… Something has been weighing on both my mind and heart lately…was looking to get answers… Some on this site have truly helped but any insight is very much welcomed right now… Thank you for your thoughts and input on this.