Not sure what to believe :(

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Not sure what to believe at all.

7 readers: #1 says it is not over and it will be months that he is not with anyone yet he is going on with his life and he will be around other women. #2 says that it is not over and it will be by late December that he contacts me and that he is not interested, talking to, dating or having sex with anyone else. #3 Says that it is not over that it will be months before I hear from him and that he is not interested in a relationship with anyone else. #4 Says to consider it over because he is talking to and dating another woman that came up from his past and they will be together for at lest six months. #5 Says that is not over and that he will be in contact with me within a month or less and there is no female energy around him. #6 That it is not over and he will be in contact with me in a month or less and he is not dating anyone else. #7 Says that is not over, he will contact me and apologize ( he has never before ) by the end of November and that he is not interested in any other women.

Are the 6 right and the one wrong? Is the one right and the other 6 wrong? This is as of currently although this has been an ongoing ordeal for two and a half years. More times was there no contact than there was contact as predicted, when looking for an understanding, I have gotten every “explanation” in the book … I have gotten it was supposed to … you did something .. he did something … free will … nothing can be exact in timing .. it was on that path at the time and it shifted … so on and so on ..

I am questioning everything I believed in and not sure what to believe !! Please no haters, thanks …

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/14/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi,

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation and better help guide and advise you.

Also i have a special going on right now 10$ for 10 minutes.

Look forwards into hearing from you. :-)

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

Hi Karen.

Your relationship with this man seems very complex and like such a source of frustration for you. My feeling is that you have unresolved problems stemming from way back, from your childhood even, that have formed the way you’ve gotten used to asking for, and recieving, love. He is important in your life, yes, certainly, but in a karmic way, he is merely a trigger for your own growth.

Feel free to come chat with me to explore this further, I believe that we need to focus on YOU, and truly get to the bottom of things. I have a Weekend Special, only $40 for a full hour session. Contact me if you’d like to talk. Lots of love and blessings to you, Karen. :)

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Paulina, I try to contact you to chat and you decline and dont accept the chat.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Come chat with me lets see if we connect.

over 9 years ago

hello dear,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with detials what happened, my reading is hionest without sugar coac, I tell only the true, with harmony Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Karen, I really believe there is some confusion as you are having so many readings… I have found it best to find a trusted few ( 3 tops ), and do “trust” them. Can you see how all of this energy is becoming chaotic ? Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Hmmm interesting uncanny how this is exactly my same situation. Sorry your going through this. I wish no one had to.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, I can understand you must be feeling very confused and have mixed emotions… It feels you two are meant to be. I Would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

I as well tried to contact Soulmate Consultant Paulina, have actually chatted with her previously and she automatically declines my chat request then goes to offline seen than less than a minute ago and does not respond to a message.