unsure

over 9 years ago

I met Rob through work, we became friends and then more – do you see this going any further (its been about 3 years) sometimes i just cant tell if i am wasting my time he seems hot and cold at times

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me I can anwser all your questions.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with a love reading come chat with me will answer for you

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Dawn, this is interesting, and I’d love to chat with you to take a more in depth look at your situation with Rob. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dawn, Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i do have your answers but i feel maybe i should not tell you maybe it might hurt your feelings.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Don’t get your hopes to high dear, while he does enjoy your company he has no intentions to commit. He has trust issues.