Will he responsed

over 9 years ago

I sent this guy I knew from college. His Birthday is oct 16 1993 and I was wondering will he ever responded. does he want a relationship

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

angela i wpold love to do a read will respond fpr you in chat sometime check out my reveiws and rates and decide i feel

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

He does want a relationship, however there are many variables in this case. Please see me for details… Lynn

over 9 years ago
lovereadernicole's photo

Nicole ☪+ Master Energy H... (lovereadernicole)

8 posts

I Am Picking up he will want to speak with you I Am able to tell more insights if you come in for a chat. iam able to speak with you about his true feelings and intentions whenever you are ready :)

over 9 years ago

For some that are confused I sent him a email and wondering if we would responded

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading seem to be feeling something strong here

over 9 years ago

I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago
psychicreadings_jenna didn't upload a photo

PsychicJennifer2 (psychicreadings_jenna)

5 posts

Hi My name is Jennifer I can help you get the answer’s you are looking for I will tell you the truth what is going on!!!! 88 cents a min ! , CONTACT ME NOW !