simple question

over 9 years ago

Ive been in love with a guy since 2008. I date others but i compare all to him. We split awhile ago. We remain in touch online as he now lives on the other side of the world.i miss him and he admits he misses me.. I know he will one day return to Australia. But Will I be waiting? Will he come find me? Or will we both find true love with others?

over 9 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

this man is meant to have a place in your life as a twin flame. he will be searching for you in the near future. I would love to give you a reading and advise you in the right path so you 2 don’t miss each others paths any longer.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I am an intuitive psychic. Just scanning through your message I felt a sense of dread for you. Definitely a lot surrounding your situation, not trying to scare you, just want to be honest with you about what I see and what you need to know. Many Blessings,

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love to chat with you about this guy in your life, and see what comes through for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Although I agree he des in fact miss you dearly he is also seeing another woman.