trying to understand how to get positive results in life

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Can anyone explain as best as can even in limited/ unlimited comments how to stop being stuck in life and how to attract to move forward and get postive results in love, relationships, friendships, career, home, all areas is there a way to step forward motion and still heal and get over the past at same time?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Pisces, come visit me sometime, and let’s chat, if you’d like. I have a prayer & meditation technique that I’d love to share with you that could most likely help you a whole lot.

I presently have a “10 minutes for $10” deal going on, and this should be well enough time for a reading on this, if you are so inclined.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and will also immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes…. I can answer all your questions I am a 4th generation spiritual advisor and life coach helping people and giving satisfied results for over 30 years. If you are looking for honest and straight forward answers look to further call me today.

over 9 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

you hold the key to happiness within yourself. its all up to you too let go of the past and start to except your bright future ahead. time heals all wounds my dear, and you should not let life get the best of you, you should get the best of life. you just need some guidance and advice that’s all.

over 9 years ago

good morning, contact mewith dob and first name and i wouldbe happy to help clear up things