Is it meant to be

over 9 years ago
loner didn't upload a photo

Loner (loner)

5 posts

Me and my ex have been seperated since July! Our what would have been 5 years anniversary is November 19! She started cheating with a female from the job we all worked at! I kicked her out the end if July she now lives with the female! I have tried love spells and was scammed out of money. She cheated on me before, did me wrong, left me in a bind but I’m the one suffering and alone ! It’s not fair and her and this female seems to be serious or is it that’s how she portraying it? I miss her and want her back

over 9 years ago
missomers777's photo

Spiritual Life Coach Somers (missomers777)

6 posts

I can help you with this problem, It seems to me you have tried the wrong approach love spells never work. best advice is to contact me and look deeper into this matter for you! Blessings Miss Somers..

over 9 years ago
lovereadernicole's photo

Nicole ☪+ Master Energy H... (lovereadernicole)

8 posts

Hello. I Am A Psychic Spiritualist Who Speacializes In all Matters Of The Heart.I Answer all questions and give advice. I Would Surely Love To Be a help. :) you are welcome to contact me at anytime.

over 9 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

love spells are never the answer my sweetheart that’s forcing something that’s not your destiny or will at all your love is still out there and is very close by you. I will tell you what you NEED to know not what you want too hear to be satisfied. contact me if you would like! Blessings always <3>

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Loner,

Heard the expression we need to talk.

Note you get the first 3 mins free of charge. I would like to talk to you as a counsellor.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Loner, I’d love to chat with you about your ex sometime, if you are so inclined to ring me. I work with first names, dates of birth to see if I can connect with clients, and if so, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

The reason your love spells did not work is on account of the fact that your wife already has a love spell on her from this woman. You can not and should not! put a love spell on top of a already existing love spell it just does not work that way. I believe your psychic may have bin misinformed. What is needed at least from my view is another reading by me to determine weather or not your wife still cares in her core spirit, and if you both are in fact meant to be. If the spell on her from this woman is blocking her then a spell removal is wha’s needed not a added love spell but spell reversal. Come chat with me I think I may be able to help you dear. Gods speed.

over 9 years ago

good morning,, there are a few reasons why the spell didnt work and why things are the way they are, it isnt that you got scammed spells are reversible,not reliable and if the other party is aware another spell can be done to crush yours. with that being said if you would like info on how to fix the situation and a reading plz contact me and we can talk