A Great Loss

over 9 years ago

Am i a great loss to him? Probably not but I wonder if I’ll ever truly matter to any man. I wonder about it so much so I don’t think I ever want to know the answer. I just want to move on and find the type of true happiness that comes from within because I think if I could find that I’d be in heaven. True happiness can be found without a romantic love and all I want right now is to find that true happiness and love. Will I ever had that?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me. there is so much you need to know. :)

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id love to help you im online now best of luck

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

id love to do a reading for you using dark realm of your self spread

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Come visit me sometime, and let’s chat. I’d love to see if I could help you with your situation and questions. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a tarot card reading

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Everyone deserves to be happy, you have had your share of being in the valley and I do sense your soon approaching your mountainside peak. However there are many obstacles that are man made standing in your way. Please I encourage you to come chat with me lets see if we can connect and if so I offer a variety of options and readings based on the amount you would like to pay. I can assure you will not be disappointed. Gods speed.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

contact me soon for a reading i will be online this afternoon hope i hear from you

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

everyone has a soulmate my sweetheart, you was not put on this earth to be alone. you are blessed with a wonderful other half who will be making his way to you in the near future. all the hurt you have experienced from the past is just to make you more greatful when that special soulmate comes along. contact me for more information and true guidance so u can start living happily and know exactly when that special soulmate comes along.