pat

over 9 years ago

What can you tell me about Anthony and Patricia? Are they just friends or is there something more going on that I don’t know about?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

im picking up that thres something els going on that you don’t know about. Come have a chat with me. I will answer all your qustions :)

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Kristina, do ring me up sometime and let’s take look at Anthony and Patricia to see what’s going on there. I work with first names, dates of birth (theirs would be most helpful), and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a tarot reading will answer for you

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

i can help you but i want u to tell me the date of birth for both, contact me in my private room

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Kristina, From what i am picking up on it looks like anthony feels obligated to be around patricia, and i do not see them being together later on..

Come chat with me so i can get more insight onto your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise onto your situation. Right now i have an autumn special going on 10$ for 10 minutes.

I look forwards in hearing from you.

Best wishes, Paulina

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

They are friends but I pick up that there are feeling developing between the two of them, something is brewing.