tired of being alone

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Been completely single for a year now.. will there be someone for me in the next month or 2?...New to my life or returning ..or both? Just tired of being alone… :(

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Without your bday or name its a bit fuzzy but I get a sense not till 2015 don’t have an exact month sorry, come buy and chat I offer a $10 special love reading for 20 min I can get you a time frame. Gods speed.

over 9 years ago

I would love to help you see what lies ahead. Contact me for more details. Many blessings and I hope to talk soon.

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie with dob and first name i would be able to look into your situation im avaible online

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Contact me and i can tell you who and where is your soulate and whats in store for you in 2015!

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

My d.ob. 11/5/78. TTiffany I’m not asking for a free read g w providing this..just to see if one of you connect better w it… Thank you.

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

hello tiffany. what what im feeling you was meant for a realionship by now. but your holding on to something which is causing delays. id love to help you im online now. i wish you many blessing.

over 9 years ago
psychic_cilla's photo

Priscilla (psychic_cilla)

3 posts

Hi Tiffany I can see your situation you are feeling alone and down at times. You wear a smile in front of everyone but no one knows your feelings, your tears, and hurts. You want a steady relationship but you don’t just want anyone. you want to find the one. you are through with games and guys who don’t act their age. you want someone who can be loyal to you as you are to them. Come chat with me there is a lot to tell you.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi galenfairy i have several fairyy decksto read from and may specials 10min 15$ 20min 25dollars 30min 35$ many spreads as well lets talk

over 9 years ago
yairin's photo

Yairin Starr (yairin)

2 posts

focus on yourself right now. Focus on being the best you can be, and before you know it.. someone will be the to admire your awesomeness!!! contact me if you would like some more details..

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

your not truly moved on from your past love, your aura sends out a signal of unavailability even thou you may think or say your ready for new love your not. I am sensing that you need closure regarding a former love be it from him directly or making peace with the past. Call me be glad to explain in detail what I am seeing.Gods speed.

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I have men come into my life..they like me and all for relationship, but they just not for me..not attracted to them. Or if I am they not In to me.. For past year I keep getting told my ex and I will be a couple again..but he first must go through this time w this other girl and apparently a small relationship for me as well. That both were to have happened several times over now.. I don’t know what to belive..I try to block my ex in my mind and let him go but it keeps coming back. All I know is its been just me for a year and I hope something in a way of a relationship is soon to be had..even if it’s just a short while or just a distraction. .

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

be patient and let your mind rule your heartyour inner secrets have control now lets talk soon

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I’ve been in the same situation. It’s been hard to keep my head up and faith up. But they keep saying it’ll happen; I’m trying to stay hopefully and still move forward. Good luck to you. Hope you get the answers you need:)

over 9 years ago

If you want honest and clear answers id be happy to help you, together we can see when your true love is coming in . Your energy is good and i feel he is coming very soon best wishes ..dom

over 9 years ago
peneloperose didn't upload a photo

Mystic Penlope Rose (SPIRIT... (peneloperose)

5 posts

Hello my dear my guides and I can give you the clarity you need as well as a peace of mind. I will not give you false hope but only solutions and the answers you need.

over 9 years ago
peneloperose didn't upload a photo

Mystic Penlope Rose (SPIRIT... (peneloperose)

5 posts

Hello my dear my guides and I can give you the clarity you need as well as a peace of mind. I will not give you false hope but only solutions and the answers you need.

over 9 years ago
missomers777's photo

Spiritual Life Coach Somers (missomers777)

6 posts

Hi, I’m a expert in Love/Relationships lets see what the future holds for you contact me for my Love Reading Special!

Blessings Miss Somers