Rebound Relationship...

over 9 years ago

My boyfriend and I were together for almost 4 yrs. He broke up with me on July 23 and on July 23 he started dating his current girlfriend. I hurt him and was horrible to him the last yr of our relationship so he left. I miss him and love him and will do anything to get him back. Already paid $300 to a psychic on here and decided to not go any further when she asked for another $999. Please help me. ..

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

The only way to help you is to know what’s in his heart and mind and to see weather or not you are wasting your time. money. and most important your hopes. Contact me for the truth.

over 9 years ago

Hi Jacqueline, I will call you after getting my little son to bed tonight. Is 8:15-8:30pm too late to call? May I ask how much this is going to cost me? Like I stated in my ‘Ask a psychic’, I already paid $275. to a “psychic” and than she asked almost demanded $999 to continue.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

ki marlaine i charge 3 dollarsa min 15 for10min 25 foe 20min 35 for 30 min would love to speak with you

over 9 years ago

i can give a reading on what he is feeling and whats going on and what will happen but he CANNOT be forced back. Any psychic that makes that false promise is just a scammer.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Mistakes happen all the time. It’s also hard to watch the person you love with someone else. I would love to help you. Check out my page and contact me if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie i am sorry to hear about the issues with your relationship and then for one of are readers to do that is 1 not permitted 2 very hurtfull plz contact me for insight and guidance i can offer you a rate at .99 a minute this way you can get your questions answered

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello.

You shouldnt be spending that much on one person in a day. Be careful in who you pick to read for you. Never believe a 99% accuracy them people are scammer. They will give you false hope. All i can say i feel your situation is complexed. There is much your still learning from it. Contact me for more assistance

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

i can help you my dear, i want you to tell me the date of birth for you and for your ex bfr, i ll take a look to see what the future holds for you, i invite you so we can talk more

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Marlaine, do come and visit me sometime and let’s chat about you and your former boyfriend. I work with first names, dates of birth to focus, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I always like to make sure I am clearly connected with clients before going to a ‘pay’ mode, and my fee is quite affordable—I am only charging $1.00 per minute, presently, or you can purchase ten minutes for ten dollars, up front.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Well domt pay a psychic more then luch for two should cost! contact me and i can give you 100% honesty!

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Marlaine, First, please do NOT pay that kind of fee, ever. Unfortunately, it sounds as if this person was preying on your love for him, for a tremendous financial gain. I agree with Lauren and Jessica. One of the sad truths is that there are “psychics” which sometimes work with zero ethics and integrity. Please beware of such practices, and simply refuse to finance them. Enough on that topic. I am a trusted, and well known advisor…it is very easy to check this, as I only work under one name. I am very happy to help you in this situation, if you like. I can promise you honesty and integrity. Regardless of who you choose to assist you, I am sending you love and light along with well wishes. Blessings, Lynn PS. It may not be a bad idea to let Bitwine know about this particular person, and thier current practice. As a trusted site, I do not believe that they would condone this behavior.