divorce

over 9 years ago

Are we getting a divorce or back together. Need a good advisor

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

hello i can help you , im saturnia advisor here to offer you a special reading, synastry and composite chart for your marriage and a future reading, i invite you in my chat room

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ring me up for a chat and together, let’s take a look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

It’s hard when things are hanging in limbo and you aren’t sure what is going to happen. I would love to help you, just come and see me if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

if things continue as they are currently it looked like a divorce however you need to know the the future is not written in stone, we are not robots, as human beings we have freewill, therefore we have the power to change the destiny, for the better or worse. Call me now I would be happy to advise you on how to avoid this faith if you really want to save your marriage its possible. Gods speed

over 9 years ago

If you contact me with birthdays I can help you with this. I am online and available :)

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id be happy to help you with this situation. conact me i wish you blessings

over 9 years ago

Going through a divorce that i dont want. Need answers. Been going on for a year now. Psychic b4 told me no divorce but tough road ahead. ..told me this Las t year. Other said yes divorce in 6 months. ..all was wrong on that reading. One said we are soulmates. Other said yes divorce and he would want me back after. So confused and i need a good advisor that will not waste my time and money. I want an advisor that is honest

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

contact me for a love reading will answer for you

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, I do not necessarily see a divorce..I feel right now is just a rough patch for you and this person.

Come chat with me so i can get more insight onto your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise onto your situation. Right now i have an autumn special going on 10$ for 10 minutes.

I look forwards in hearing from you.

Best wishes, Paulina

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

cdlr hi my name is ldyfi i would love to read for you and provide you with clarity regarding your question i am online now i have several specials 10min,20min 30min i am intuitive and i use many forms of divination blessings