Assistance

over 9 years ago

I think I posted on the wrong place. But need assistance on someone truth and honest. Going through a difficult time with a divorce that I do not want…why and will it occur.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I can help you with this please contact me live when ready!

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Do stop by and ring me sometime for a chat. We can take a look into your situation and hopefully sort things out together. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you the help you need . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth and much more . I will give you clarity. Contact me and let me help you , On line Now . Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, My guides right now just wanted me to tell you that everything is going to be okay, not all is what it seems right now.

Come chat with me so that i can further assist you with your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through. Right now i do have a special going for the season 10$ for 10 minutes.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes I see the divorce happening, as much as you do not want this you can not force your husbands mind nor heart to change. Todays makes tomorrow so based upon his current state of mind that’s what I pick up. I would encourage you to get a personal psychic reading as it is needed for more accurate times and to see if its changeable. This forum is for the purpose of helping you choose a psychic you connect with. Good luck.

over 9 years ago

How can I tell if I connect with someone

over 9 years ago

you in the right place if your looking for insight and guidance…contact me via chat, i have been a relationship and spiritual cunsultant for over 17 years and would be happy to help clear things up for you