Will me and my ex get back together ?

over 9 years ago

Me and my ex split up about a month and half ago he’s already living with someone else after two days of us breaking up we both knew this girl as she lived next door to my sister , does he think about me does he love me even though he caused me pain or is it over for good ? Will I meet someone else?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hun i would love to do a full reading i am on;ine now i have 10 min 20min and 30 min speacials lets look into it

over 9 years ago

I can help, contact me live

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hun they had something going on before the 2 of you broke up

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

You do not need this type of behavior coming from someone that will never be there for you. You need to put a stop on this. You need to find someone else to be with you. Due to their actions you are emotionally hurt. You are better than this. If you are seeking real advice. I am willing to offer something to help you to get the correct help. Only if you allow me. As this form isnt made for free readings

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

It’s difficult when we are forced to go through a change we either didn’t want or didn’t expect. I’m sorry you are going through your split right now. Even harder still is that you know the person he did this with! You are literally forced to watch what pains you (making it hard to forget; even momentarily), and this makes it hard to heal. Time does heal all wounds, but when the situation keeps your perspective fresh, the pain is never forgotten. (((SAD))) My heart goes out to you.

If you would like me to find out what he’s thinking, what is going on in their relationship, his feelings and possibilities for the future, just contact me.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, I see that your ex still has feelings for you and is very confused right now…It looks like this other woman he is with right now is a negative influence and he does not have true feelings for her.

Come chat with me so that i can further assist you with your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through. Right now i do have a special going for the season 10$ for 10 minutes.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Sorry to hear What has been going on in your love life come chat with me I’m picking up some good changes coming for you from you soon thank you and God bless

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, It looks like your ex is very confused right now and I feel that you two will reconcile…

I would love to chat with you and better help guide you onto your situation.

Love and light, Elizabeth

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

please contact me to offer you very accurate answers about your questions, i can help you with a future reading, composite chart for your relationship

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Jacqueline, I’d love to chat with you sometime and take a more in depth look at this situation for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie, with your dob and first name i can look into this for you,,

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello,I Like to answer your question.I will tell you what is store for you in future.I am Clairvoyant,i will tell you all aspect of your life including love and relationship,past life, career,business and finance.So please allow me to read for you.Please Hire Me for detail email reading Or join me at Live Chat Session for conversation. Many Blessings,Thank You