HOW BAD WILL IT GET?

over 12 years ago
angelmama didn't upload a photo

TL (angelmama)

2 posts

Hello :)

My ex 06/18/1960 continues to create upset and chaos between my kids and I. He refuses to pick them up for access and then plays victim. Why is he doing this and how bad is it going to get. Will he be stopped at some point. Thank You

over 12 years ago
mystickristen didn't upload a photo

Kristen C. (mystickristen)

10 posts

This man has some control issues and he is stubborn! I don’t see him changing without a reason, unfortunately. I would look to methods such as mediation, counseling, etc. to deal with this situation as your children are involved. Financially, there are issues here, as well.

Best wishes to you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

He is manipulating you and I will be honest with you do not fall for it as he is playing a nasty game to perhaps try and swindle custody from you. I would recommend you seek legal advice from a lawyer go to community law centre its free or even citizens advice beaureau they can ref you and its free. I would also recommend you apply for legal aid that way you can get legal cost covered. From this moment forward record everything when you have contact with this man that includes dates times and what was said and any witnesses. Note down when he fails to show how long you waited until you realised he was a no show and if you can record verbal conversations with a tape recorder. The more you have the stronger your case and a judge will see right through him. When before a judge stay calm stick to the facts and dont make the judge angry but also do not fall for any attempt from that guy to get into an argument. A lawyer will tell you this. The sooner you sort this the sooner the manipulation stops. I would think about what sort of access you want him to have as you will have to come up with a written agreement that the judge will enfore.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

im scencing jealousy, and this is done on purpose to get on your nervs, there is more to this story then meets the Eye, call and explain a bit mroe so i can get accurately connected :) thanks godbless you