MY MARRIAGE

over 9 years ago

will my marriage last

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Teresa, I am just headed out to pick up my step kid from school, but I will be available to talk with you in about 2 hours if you’d like to get a reading. We can take the Free intro period for granted in getting to know each other first and go from there. Just shoot me an email to set up an appointment!

love and laughter, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tersea,

Nobody can totally answer that question for a lifetime.

However I do have a psychological quiz that you can take to see how things stand between you and your husband now and in the immediate future.

Visit me in Live Chat to do this.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

meet me in a chat session i have several specials available

over 9 years ago
psychicsamantha301 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Donna (psychicsamantha301)

9 posts

I can tell you where you marriage is going contact me now. 10$ for 30 minutes

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel your energy in this computer and i feel theres a good change it will but i feel what your love one is thinking.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

good morning,,, plz come and chat with me when ready i am a clairvoyant reader and relationship consultant with over 17 years exp and would be happy to help you gain insight on this situation

over 9 years ago

would love to help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Stop by for a reading. I am sensing many obstacles regarding your marriage but by understanding whats going on in his head thru a reading it is savable. Your husband is not expressive but that does not mean that he does not love you.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love the opportunity to try and assist you if you would like to stop by and visit with me sometime. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tersea,

I have just placed an article under News & Articles just for you because of your question.

You may like to read – WHAT MAKES A GOOD MARRIAGE – remember this is free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

Your answer awaits here

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He has been a little distance and this is why you are questioning things at this time. If you would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I can tell you what is really going on between you and him. Also I sense you may need to seek marriage counseling.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with a tarot reading to see what the future holds

over 9 years ago
psychicsunny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sunny Porter (psychicsunny)

7 posts

Hi Teresa,

My name is Sunny and I’d be glad to give you a reading regarding your marriage concerns. You can take advantage of my $10 deal today if you’d like, and get a 10 minute chat reading or I can answer three questions via email for the same rate. I’m also running a special right now for a tarot reading including a detailed explanation and interpretation of the cards for $15.

Please check out my profile and let me know if I can be of assistance!

Blessings, Sunny :)