What To Do

over 9 years ago

I am a frequent user – not because I keep trying to find someone to tell me what I want to hear but because you’d think the information you get would be consistent.

So what to do when you get a complete opposite reading? How is that possible? Who do you believe?

Tracey

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

this is way its recommended not to have frequent readings or several differt readers as free will comes in to play and the universe has changed also best to find someone who is connected to you and stick with them have a blessed day and may you find peace,happiness,joy, and laughter ,and your lost love

over 9 years ago

Yes – i just found that out from a reader I found the other day – I did not know you should not take more than 1 reading in a week. But how do you tell if someone is connected to you? I mean this new reader that gave me the opposite info – did connect on some things. I am just very confused. And with free will coming into play how does a psychic help? Because what they see could be changed?

Am not being argumentative – just opening up an interesting discussion. Would love to hear points of view from others?

Tracey

over 9 years ago

hi and good morning… i completly understand your confument but enrgy shifts and thats why other readers can pick up on other things also free will comes into plat and as a reader all we can do is tell the client whats we see its up to you guys to stay on that path or not …if you would like some clairity i would be happy to help you with any questions you may have

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.