New beginning

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

It’s been over a year since my ex and I broke up. Just now getting my life straightened out after other unfortunate stuff. I’m tired of being alone.. When will the next relationship be?

I’ve also been told my ex will come back..by everyone i talk to here.. that we are meant to be but after this other guy. I’m in no “need” to have someone but just tired of being alone. When ? Sooner Or later?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

audry meet me in a chat session and we can find answers to what going on have ablessed day

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello. i’m annie and i feel different out look of love. i feel many good things are on its way and good future. lets talk about love,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Stop by for a full life lovers reading to answer your questions honestly and accurately. I have a $10 special 3 questions or a full on 1 hour psychic reading for first time callers $33.

over 9 years ago
psychic_amanda_ didn't upload a photo

Amanda M (psychic_amanda_)

4 posts

Hi sweetie read thru my profile and go with your gut to find a psychic of your liking

I am picking up on two spirit guides/guardian angels that are trying to connect with you let me explain more with a phone reading or chat session there many great things in store … Many blessings – Amanda

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Audry,

Come chat with me! Read my profile… use the free intro to get to know me a little better and vice versa and lets see what connection can be made and what I can tell you is headed your way. Hope you have an awesome day hun!

much love, Life_Embers