Divorce or not

over 9 years ago

Ive been married for17yrs and 23yr swith husband. Last 10yrs extremely mentally and emotionally abusive..i can stand the constant conflict anymore-have2teenagers..all the humiliations killed my love..he’s not open for counselling…very veru confused..dont know if i dhould get divorcr

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie im sorry for the confument and the challenges you have encountered plz contact me with first names and dob and i would be happy to help…... i am a clairvoyant reader and relationship consultant and have bin helping ppl with these types of situations for over 17 years feel free to contact me when ready

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello

Sounds like you may need to seek a counselor just cause they are able to see and understand where your at in life.

I hope this helps

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello. i’m anna and i can give you some counselling for you and your husband. you can call me anytime i help many people and fixing there love lifes, http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Mari,

I think I can help you a little bit with some of this situation and confusion. I am really sorry to hear how unhappy you have been in your relationship and I know the hardship and turmoil it can bring when it comes to making the big D decision and kiddos. I’ll be here most of the night if you need an ear to vent to, or if you want to look into any specific part of the situation.

All in love, Life_Embers

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Do come to visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look into your situation I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

✡Happy Rosh Hashana to all.✡ today i will be doing all types of specials i have 3 types of specials that will be only for todays offer and it will end by mid night tonight.

✡ half price tarot ✡

✡ half price aura reading ✡

✡ half price on my white magic spells.Today is the last day to save an additional 15% on already discounted Spells ✡

it’s a good chance to take up on this offer you save 75% OFF on theses specials on The Rosh Hashana offer good while supplies last

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

lets have a chat sesson and look into these things that you briefly mention my prayers ARE WITH YOU

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Divorce is inevitable. I see no hope for the two of you with or without counseling. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Mari,

It is not a readers job to make this important decision for you.

However as a counsellor I agree with Jacqueline above here.

He is not open to counselling – your words. This means that your husband is not open to investing in this marriage and your future together and it takes two partners to work at a relationship not only one.

Perhaps this book may be of assistance in helping you make your own decisions. It is called: HAPPILY EVER PARTED By Bronwyn Marquardt A book to assist with surviving separation and divorce.

You may also like to consider this one about his treatment of you. THE VERBALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP (How to recognize it & how to respond) By Patricia Evans

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

lets connect in a chat session so you may vent when love turns its time to asses the situation are we afraid to be alone but we are lonely whhen with someone stayng out of habit lets talk

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic reading in order to see all details, not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Sorry for the late Reply. but I can help.

I would love to take a deeper look into this with you, if you would care to ring me up sometime for a chat. I would need first names only, and full dates of birth. Whatever is received from spirit would immediately be passed along to you as we chat.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.