curious

over 9 years ago

do you have any idea where my life is going with richie or is there a life with him

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

would like to help shed some light on this matter stop by for a chat.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love to chat and take a look at your situation with you. I work with first names, dates of birth and will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicc's photo

Psychic Christine Pohl-Peters (psychicc)

8 posts

Hello Let’s talk about this together I feel you have some feelings of your own about what is going on and you are looking for some confirmation. http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/221561-psychicc?advisor=true

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, It looks like there is a spiritual bond that you and richie share. But I am also feeling like there is a blockage right now that is keeping him from expressing himself to you fully.

Come chat with me, so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I will use the best of my abilities to help guild and advise you onto your situation.

I look forwards in hearing from you. :0)

All the best, Paulina