HELP UPSET TAURUS

over 9 years ago

my dob 10/05/77 my daughters 15/12/99, she has gone off the rails and is in trouble at school with the police, the police are involving social services, will she be taken into care?, will I lose my otger 3 children? , I am a very good mother and I try my best, I really don’t know what has gone wrong with her, I love my children with all my heart and this is hurting me xx

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

id love to read for you please chat with me

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would love to help you with that matter we can make changes on the outcome come talk to us for more info

over 9 years ago

Hello, Please contact me and I will give you full accurate insight and details what the spirit show me around her and what is going to be done with her , It,s some major issues hear where you don,t know about . I will give you the truth . I specialize in these areas . I know you love your children , and I will give you full accurate insight and details I,m on line now . Blessing s- Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

Hi i am a taurus as well i am able to help you answer your questions.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Psychic Crystal,

I can help you in this troubled time and give you exact answers to your questions.. and let you know why it feels like your sinking and cant swim to get air…

there is a very strong reason for why this is all happening..

Pleae contact me via chat to hear what i have to say.

godbless, Speak soon.

over 9 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Hello, I can sense around your daughter a lot of negative energy. She is surrounded by people who are pushing her toward these problems, one person in particular is the cause. I can answer your question, just contact me via livechat so I can give you the one on one answers you need.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

..if you’re having trouble at home with your or you just can’t seem to get on the same page as your teenage daughter, i can help. I as an intuitive psychic can hone in on what other important people in your life are feeling.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713