Starting to get tired of the single life :/

over 9 years ago

I did meet a great guy yet we live in two different states. Nov will make a year… I’m trying to be patience. Being single is becoming a bore and when I said I’m getting comfortable I am because I’ve been single a little too long and being comfortable by myself.

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Chloe, I am around if you need someone to talk to and would like some help and insight with the situation. Just hit me up in my free chat and we’ll talk things out and figure out what will work best for you.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime. I would be happy to take a look at your situation and see if we can connect. I work with first names, dates of birth and if there is a connection, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Well come talk to us we can give you options on how to change that once and for all

over 9 years ago

if you are lookng for honest and clear answers please feel free to contact me so we can see what lies ahead :)

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

❤️ i feel some good love… and i feel his energy about the guy in the different state and theres so many things on his mind… oh my gosh..❤️

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You feel a strong connection to him, sense the two of you have a psychic connection, as you are able to sense one another’s thoughts and feelings through the energy cycle ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 9 years ago

hi my same is star please contact me in chat session i work with first names and dob’s i hope to hear from you soon :)