feeling lonely and confused!

over 9 years ago

Hello everybody. Well I don’t know where to start.. It’s been now 9 months when I break up with my ex!I was with him together 6 years and our relationship was very complicated.. We had emotional and physical abuse in our relationship and I was like stuck with him!We had so many break ups but still I went back to him finally because I was too scared to be alone. And now when I been single for a while I just feel very lonely and scared that I won’t find any guy who will take me seriously! I have date with different guys but as soon as it will get a little bit serious I have this feeling that they won’t take me seriously and again I will get hurt. But the main problem is that I just feel that I have to get attention from guys and soon as met nice guy, I start to feel that I like that guy!And it’s been like that with so many different guys. And when I met a guy and later he don’t want to communicate with me, I start to feel so lonely and confused.. And start to feel that I don’t deserve nothing else then to be alone!I know that maybe it’s doesn’t make sense but it’s very difficult to explain (I mean, what I feel).I really don’t know what to do.. I just feel that I don’t know how to be alone.. And every time when it’s happen I start to think about my ex boyfriend words, when he told me that he is only guy who took me seriously! And I feel that maybe only and right decision will be to go back to him. I know that maybe it’s not the right place here to talk about that but I really don’t know anymore what to do… Maybe here is somebody who can give me some advice or something or just talk with someone who will understand me!Hope to get some feedback :)

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

contact me dear i can help you get on the right path and tell you why you still feel this way .. and whats about to happen

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Kristina contact us we need to have a good chat with you so we can fix those feelings

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i feel something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

This seems to be an ongoing circle, through a in depth reading we can see why this is going on and what steps you can make to change that and be happy the way you deserve..matters of the heart need clear and honest answers and i can give you that ..best wishes Dom

over 9 years ago
x0kayleie0x's photo

Kayleie (x0kayleie0x)

1 post

Hello Cristina, I feel the pain you are holding on to. I want you to know you have a bright life in front of you but negative energy is blocking your path. I hope to hear from you because you are worth so much hun!

XoXo Kayleie

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is a very unhealthy paten between you and your ex call me I can tell you what you must do to break this pattern

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, It does feel like you two are meant to be. I can see that this man still has feelings for you…

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I would love to help you with.

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago

Kristina,

The last thing you need is a psychic reading. This relationship was extremely emotionally and psychically abusive. You lost you! You have no idea who you are anymore. You are subconsciously looking for a guy to define you. And when they cant, you sabotage. This is why you have such a hard time with relationships now. You have no clue who you are. You lost your self worth and your identity. Until you heal and learn how to define yourself, you are going to repeat this pattern over and over.

You can not expect to attract a healthy relationship until you learn to be healthy for yourself. Remember, loneliness is not the lack of another person. You were lonely in that relationship. Loneliness is not liking your own company. Right now you are trying to fill that void that nobody can ever fill but yourself.

Three things I always recommend to my clients coming out of abusive relationship. First, look on iTunes or the internet for a hypnosis program dealing with self worth and self esteem. Listen to this every night as you fall asleep for a least a month straight, and then at least once a week after that. Get Steve Harvey’s book, Act Like a Lady, think like a man. This book will help you start healthy dating patterns. And finally, the book “Breaking the habit of being yourself” by Dr Joe Dispenza. This book will help you heal your inner wounds quickly and help you heal the past so that it doesn’t become your future.

Remember, God doesn’t create junk. You can have a healthy happy relationship, but you have to learn how to be healthy and happy first.

Jamey

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

I really feel I can help you through you problem if you’d loke to contact me

over 9 years ago

my name is star i ask first names and dob’s would love to help you in ur sittuation please contact me so i can get more insight on ur problem im online now

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Come chat with me so that way i can get some more insight on to your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through this. I look forwards to talking with you. :)

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Hi Krista,

I am Empress La’Shaun SolHealer. I was literally born to help you (people like us us) your shoes and felt how you feel. It is my life’s purpose to empower people like US. Yes, I have psychic abilities, but I don’t use my gifts to tell your fortune. I use them to help and heal, to empower you to gain control of your life, so that the future will be brighter.

Right now, you are giving away your control, because it seems easier to have someone else heal what is wounded (inside), than to learn to do it yourself…but I see you have the remedy to your pain, it’s deep inside and I can help you find it.

Contact me asap, and I can use your reading to create a self-coaching plan to guide you to a place of power, or we can discuss you hiring me, at a great price, for psychic coaching.

Blessings, LH.

over 9 years ago
lovereader411's photo

Love Reader 411 (lovereader411)

8 posts

Hello. My name is Candace, I can help give you the answers to life’s most important questions. I have over 15 years of experience i would be more then happy to help guide you down the right path that you need to be going on in your life. I will make you feel more positive on what your future holds for you :) Call today for a brighter tomorrow