why he still affects me 5 years later

over 9 years ago

I lost Michael 5 years ago and just can’t fully let him go and forgive him for some things. What do I do?

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me. im online now :)

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi id love to help you out with this come chat with me

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we would love to help you with that come talk to us

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

the reason why this person is still with you because there was a love there that no one could replace let me read for you dear and tell you whats about to happen

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

..Do you have questions that need answers? Have you been let down, disappointed or hurt? chat Now If You need help with… love questions relationship help careers or finances is this your soulmate* dream analysis break ups/can it be fixed marriage or divorce issues help for divorcing parents,children life questions or choices affairs & cheating partners dating problems …or any other questions that you may be struggling with! Get a live psychic reading today. Stop wondering…. chat live now to see what your future holds for you.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Fear of the unknown. As uncomfortable as your resistance feels, it’s become normal. You don’t know what’s on the other side of where you are…I get it.

If you would like to fill you in on what lies before you-if you let go or don’t-connect with me. If I’m not online, leave me a message. This sort of thing is my specialty (life experience).

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

When a person falls in love with someone, it’s hard to put the feeling behind. Especially when the person was your best friend. When a best friend hurts you, it’s hard not to hold resentment. If you would like an e-mail reading on this situation, send me a message and we’ll discuss an appropriate fee for the service.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago

if you want clear and honest answers and to know why the connection is still there please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at what is really going on…best wishes dom

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You need to disconnect on a spiritual level, its as if there is a cord connecting you to him, what’s uncertain to me is how and why you are connected only way to tell is thru a reading, stop by dear I can offer a full life psychic read for $12.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime, and we can see what spirit has for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

It is not always about what you did,it can be the other persons mistakes to.And I do feel like he made mistakes in the past.I also feel a lack of closure here and you never really got the answers you needed from him.

I wish you the best Saoirse

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

You should contact me

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

there is something holding you to this relationship I would like to help you if you like contact me

over 9 years ago

hi my name is star i ask first names and dob’s i would love to help you come and chat with me im online now :)

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Come chat with me so that way i can get some more insight on to your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through this. I look forwards to talking with you. :)

Love and light, Paulina