dumped

over 9 years ago

i have been seeing a really great guy, we connected so much, lots of feeling there however this morning he phoned me at work and said he has to sort his head out and has issues and didnt want to let me down… but couldnt continue with the relationship. this has come out of nowhere, yesterday he told me he missed me.. please tell me if we will work out eventually as he is special… Please dont ask me to contact you on phone I really cant do this… please help me

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I don’t see a future for you with this man as you are his fall back person. In other words he wants to keep his option open in regards to other females or in this case one in particular, when she rejects him he says he miss u as u r good for his ego. This is a on way type of love interested you are heading toward great despair by him, sorry but it the truth.

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

i did say in my initial message i am unable to contact you…

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime, and let’s take a look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will pass along what I receive from spirit as I receive it. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

hi my name is star come visti me in chatsession, lets talk about you’re problem i only ask first names and date of births i hope to talk to u soon

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

I don’t think he is ready for this or any relationship he is facing issues with his self and needs to over come them in order to fully connect with you so I know its not a full answer but if he is able to over come this then yes I do feel it can work out something is blocking him most likely a old relationship he was hurt by

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Come chat with me so that way i can get some more insight on to your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through this. I look forwards to talking with you. :)

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
solhealer's photo

Empress La'Shaun SolHealer (solhealer)

21 posts

Hey Hun, I am Empress La’Shaun and I offer many services, but my specialty is to use my gifts to empower client’s heart, mind and soul. I empathize with your feeling of uncertainty. You have a tendency to be sure about potential lovers, but you question yourself. You have a lesson to learn, and the Universe has been sending you messages for a while. Your vision is cloudy and you are missing the opportunity to grow in a way that will attract what you want. want to be a blessing to you by giving you a reading—my spirit guide tells me that you need instruction and guidance when it comes to how you see yourself and that is affecting this area of life. I will give you precise instructions. I’m running a weekend special. Contact me and I will give you the reading & a guide to self-coaching that will change your love life for a special rate…You deserve better than you think you do.

Blessings, LH.

over 9 years ago

If you want his true intentions and thoughts and feelings we will need to do a reading to see what is really going on, im seeing interfearance from someone who is making him confused.