Do we stand a chance?

over 9 years ago
moom didn't upload a photo

moo (moom)

2 posts

Do me and ” A” stand a chance to reconcilce? in other words is there an end to come for him and his “gf” ” E ” ?

thanks

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is a chance yes but the wait is long.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i do feel strong connection really soon and marriage. come and chat with me right now to have the best reading you’ll ever have,

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I just don’t see it going far as you would want it. I would have to have a session with you the only way to know what’s going on. Since this form isn’t made for free readings. I also feel like there is something he has yet told you he has been holding on. You feel it as well.

Contact me if you want to understand him and your relationship. As I am no longer commenting on this topic. So if you need me contact me.

God blessed you.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

yes theres a chance come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I would love to take a deeper look into this with you, if you would care to ring me up sometime for a chat. I would need first names only, and full dates of birth. Whatever is received from spirit would immediately be passed along to you as we chat.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.