parents

over 9 years ago

Hi. I’m going to meet my boyfriends parents for the first time, next month, and stay there for a few days since they live far away. We have been together for a while. I am a bit nervous about what they will think and say. And what I will think of them. I really want them to like me. Will they like me? Will they approve of me as a partner for their son? Will all go well? Thank you.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

All will go well just relax be your self and remember there just people not perfect either. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

LET’S DO A READING TO SEE WHAT WILL TRANSPIRE

over 9 years ago

I can understand your situation and with these importat moments in our lives we need clear and detailed answers, i can definetly help with this matter, things i feel will go well though, pleasae feel free to contact me with dobs of both you and your partner so we can look in detail into the situation .

over 9 years ago

Thank you all. I started to wonder to myself what his intention with this visit is. Is it because he really want to introduce me to his family or am I also there to distract them a bit from focusing on him? Over thinking this a lot I know. Just curious if his intentions are the same as mine.

over 9 years ago
mysticmuse's photo

ArachneFate (mysticmuse)

2 posts

Hi Anna,

Remember that even if it is a little of both, it is a compliment to you and a sign of his trust to take you home to meet his parents.

I would of course suggest a reading, either with me or someone else, for some more information before leaving. It will be important on this visit to keep the focus on what is really important – which is the relationship between the two of you.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi i am able to know if they will like you.

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi id love to help you out with this and look into it and give you honest answers . come have a chat with me im online and haveing a speical :)

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Anna, The fact that you are so concerned about what his parents will think of you, shows how much you care for him, and they will see that in you. Just relax, be yourself, and enjoy getting to know his roots. It will be an eye opener to you to see where he came from, and how he was raised. Don’t be afraid of it… just embrace the differences with open arms and an open mind and heart. You will be just fine!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

enjoy your trip they respect their sons choice

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Wow! The big step where he’s willing to show how serious he is! I know the future in-laws can be scary and I’d love to help you. Message me if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

it ain’t gonna be good i already know this, to find out more about this contact me now,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

It’s not gonna be perfect, nor ideal, but I doubt it will be that bad Annie, but I value your input anyway :)

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

I am sure it will all be fine :) Anxious to hear how it ends up! Keep us all posted! I’m around on and off if you need a chat.

over 9 years ago

If you want to know his true intentions please feel free to contact me and we can see what is in his heart and mind about this visit ..i do feel things will go smoothly for you ..best wishes dom

over 9 years ago

So I Went there, I met his parents, his sisters and some of his friends. All Went well and everyone was kind to me, even if noone was overly talkative, neither was I. I did not feel nervous when going there, good or bad I dont know. His mother seemed to like me. All good I guess. Overall it felt good, but what they really thought I don’t know.