Nick in Flordia

over 9 years ago

I met a man from Florida we have a great connection. Is there a positive outlook for us both? Friends maybe more?

Nick – May 6, 1980 Me – August 10, 1888

Thanks … Trying to open up here

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

if you want honest and detiled answers i can help you. There is a good connectionm there but through a detailed reading we can see whats in store for this situation, feel free to ontact me

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Cthomas

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
kd907's photo

kd907

3 posts

Hello my friend. Please feel free to contact me for a detailed psychic reading and I’ll take a look at your future connection. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i would love to help you out with this and provide honest insight contact me for a reading – hope to here from you soon. blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie the psychic reader and i feel in the cards something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for come chat,