when will he contact

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I did have a reading and was told my ex will be contacting me. I forgot to ask when that will be and ive left messages but they are very hard to get ahold of and I know they not on here often. I just like to know when he will.. days, weeks or months and what the contact will be about, good or bad, not looking for a free reading butthis is all I want to know so itll be a very very short reading..thank you for any help:)

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

If you would like to come to chat I will be available in 15 minutes.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes I can help pin point the date or time he contacts you if at, stop by for a chat $10 for 15 min.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

if dates is all you are looking for i will be availabile in 20 mins and can reply quicly and in detail

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Audry,

Did you know you can pull one Playing Card to get a time frame? Here how it works: Each deck of playing cards has 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits in a deck of cards and 4 seasons in a year. There are 13 cards in each suit and 13 lunar cycles in a year. If you divide 7 (days of the week) into 364 (days of the year) = 52. The number shows you the week of that season The suit shows you which season that week relates to.

This is why I prefer to use Playing Cards for timing rather than tarot.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
kd907's photo

kd907

3 posts

Hello, my friend. Please feel free to contact me for a reading to get some detailed information about your ex. Best of luck to you!