Is he???

over 9 years ago

I met MG about a month ago! I stopped talking to him because I think he may be homosexual. I have no problem with a man or woman sexual orientation. I truly love ALL people however, I don’t want someone being deceptive to me. His dob is 3/2/76 is he gay or did I let a good guy get away?

over 9 years ago

I am feeeling he is still unsure himself, in order to get the most accurate reading and know if he is truly th eone please fel free to contact me for a indepth private reading

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello

We would love to help you with that just contact us so we can help you

When you talk to us you will be talking to five associates at one time and we use more than the usual divination tools like Tarot we have way more and use them at one time during the readings

so if you want help from professionals contact us

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

wow you ask a loaded question, come for a private chat I will be happy to disclose the truth regarding his sexuality, while yes there appears to be some deep rooted skeleton’s in the closet none the less you did let a good guy go. Call me now $10 full reading 20 min 3 min free.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
kd907's photo

kd907

3 posts

Hello my friend. Please feel free to contact me for an honest psychic reading and we’ll take a detailed look at MG’s situation. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there ino things might be confussing right now for you but I am picking up on some saprising things come and get a reading from me for I can give you a detailed reading

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

Thanks all