I JUST NEED TO KNOW!!!!

over 9 years ago
yesenia didn't upload a photo

yesenia

2 posts

Is my husband cheating please hellp! Tired of never being happy in this relationship thinking he is cheating. I just need to know the truth to just leave and start a new life..i am 6/19/1993 and he is 11/07/1984

over 9 years ago

If you are looking for honest and clear answers please contact me with both your names and dobs and i can help you find the truth and happiness you deserve

over 9 years ago

i think we had gotten dissconnected if you like to try again i wil be able to help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes your husband has bin unfaithful but no that does not have to mean the marriage is over, everyone even a lire has certain truth. Contact me for more knowledge. Hope is not lost.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hola Yesenia

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

Que tengas un dia lleno de vendiciones

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty