my sons father

over 9 years ago

will me and my sons father ever get back together is it a relashionship that can be continued fron where it leftofg his dob 08/20/92 mine 7/11/92 his name is carlos hernandez

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago

if you want honest and clear answers I can help you with this, He may seem distant now but he has a desire for more. Please feel free to contact me

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Moriah,

I would be glad to do a reading with you and see what the truth of the matter is. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello moriah ovalle

We would be more than happy to help you with that and also we can give you some options on how to get him back if that is what you really want

we do not just use the conventional divination tools (tarot etc ) but our associates work with many different types of tools and when you speak to us you speak to five associates at a time because they work as a team

just contact us for more

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I would love to take a deeper look into this with you, if you would care to ring me up sometime for a chat. I would need first names only, and full dates of birth. Whatever is received from spirit would immediately be passed along to you as we chat.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I don’t see a hope or a future with him however, I do see a hope in love for u.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.