Signs

over 9 years ago

Long relationship ended late last year. Have had very limited contact since then.

For the past two months or so, I’ve been seeing signs of him everywhere. I see his first name and last name (especially his first name). I’ve noticed lately that every book I’ve read, every article and even news reports are all done by people with his same first name. I’m a teacher and have never had a student with his name – this year I have one student with his first name and one student with his nickname.

I keep seeing pictures of the state he is from and the state/city we were planning on moving to together (license plates, pictures in magazines, city/state being brought up in random conversations with strangers). His birth date has also started to appear quite often (i.e., I was at the bookstore and picked up a random book, started to read the description on the back and it started with “On __ ...”, which is his birthday).

Lastly, he has two cars (one is an old classic car in a very specific color, the other is a newer car). I see cars that identical to his newer car constantly, which I didn’t make too much of because it’s a common brand, even if it’s not a common model. However, I’ve also been seeing cars identical to his classic car now too (same color and everything) – including one that turned the corner and drove right past me at 11:30 at night, on a super quiet street, when I was walking back to my car after going to a movie.

Do all these signs mean something? I feel like they really start to appear more frequently and with more intensity the harder I try to move on from him. Could it be a sign that we’re going to end up back together?

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

yous are ment to be together but there is something blocking the way for you and him contact me now

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

You need help quick!! it does not have to be us but you need help because you have a very rare come to me spell on you and that can harm you emotionally if you don’t get help asap contact us for help or go to someone you trust but do it!!

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i feel something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

To me it means that you miss him and you could be having a bit of deja vu of what you may of missed about this person. You have felt things as they once was but its unexpanded happenings. You want more advice contact me.

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen around you and him, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

i am having the same exact thing happen to me,(except the birthdays) right down to the classic car that ive only really seen him have.saw one ver simulat to his ,color ,sound, smell and body shape once ever shortly after the signs began..i see my exes first name mainly but last and even nick name. some weeks there is more signs then others.with one recently with both names in a day in big in your face ways.. we have been apart over 18 mo and this only started in april. i also see and hear other little things that only really pertain to him. I knew it was some kind of sign and ive asked on here also with no real def answer on what that sign is. other than eventually he contacts me.. but i feel there might be more to it but cant find it out. hope you find your answer but interesting to see someone with the same exact things going on. good luck:)