i want my fiance back

over 9 years ago

me and my fiance broke up a month ago i want to know if we will get back together again

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Gordon,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what’s shown and recommend anything that can help the situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicsadie's photo

Psychic reunite healer (psychicsadie)

22 posts

i can help you get back together with this person in just two weeks i see the reason of the brake up contact me asap

over 9 years ago
psychicbetty's photo

bettybrocco (psychicbetty)

10 posts

i can help you.. chat with me 10$ for 35 mins

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you get him back that is one of our specialties contact us for real help

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i feel something good about this relationship contact me for accurate answers that you been searching for

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Gordon,

I know and understand that this is like a stressful time for you that someone that you loved like split from you. And you want them back. Look into this in a positive manner. If you want to understand what I mean. Contact me.

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen around you and her, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

if you would like I can help msg me if you would like

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I do see continued communication between the both of you over the next few few weeks but I honestly do not sense you to getting back together, you both may even try but there is a trust issue here. Happy to assist with further insight call for a psychic chat.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to do a reading for you in chat session if you would like to see what is revealed

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I would love to take a deeper look into this with you, if you would care to ring me up sometime for a chat. I would need first names only, and full dates of birth. Whatever is received from spirit would immediately be passed along to you as we chat.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hello Gordon,

Please understand this is a question that can only be answered by a private reading with one of the readers here at Bitwine.

My offer is: Have a relationship spread with me withinh the next 24 hours and after that private you will receive an additional free weekly reading done with either gypsy or playing cards.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would lov to do a reading contact me

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Gordon, I see that this is an old post, but if you have yet to find an advisor that can help you, do stop by for a visit sometime, and let’s chat I would be most happy to take a more in depth look at what’s going on with you and your ex fiancee. I work with first names, dates of birth, and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!