love

over 9 years ago

When will I find the one? Its seems to be a never ending search!

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

i see a lot about you. come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to do a chat session with you to see what turns up i have 3specials 3 cards ,20 min and 40min one have a blessed day

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Aimee,

There is no THE ONE in together world – only some or very few good possibilities.

I would like to assist you and all other ladies who go out into the dating world with this additional pressure even before you have met the men.

Know that all men know ladies want to get married – however they do not wish it pushed from day one meeting new ladies.

Unfortunately the agendas of meeting between the sexes is very different.

Guys want fun times and a large percentage of ladies wish to settle down – blame society for raising the sexes so differently.

Guys – sow your wild olds – ladies be good girls – totally opposite and then we wonder why there is so many broken hearts.

So how do ladies get to find someone who could be at least serious about her.

I would recommend some relationship reading here.

Smart Love by Dr Phil McGraw – as he says in the cover – Fix the One your Got – or Find the One you Want.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Aimee,

The thing is not search for a male. Allow them to come to you. If they want you they will show you in their terms. Also thing on love is you have to have Patience in order to receive. If you keep doing what your doing and not changing. YOU will never gain anything. But a lot of lonely nights.

If you seek more help! Contact me!

over 9 years ago

I can help (:

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen around you and him, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

Matters of the heart need clear and honest answers. If you want to find your soulmate and if honest answers is what you are looking for please feel free to contact me for a detailed reading.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.