lovers or friends

over 9 years ago

My ex is driving me crazy. I dont understand if he is not happy with us as a family don’t use the excuse as u being here for your son a reason to come around. Emotionally he is do dry. He says that its my fault the reason why he acts like. He stays out until we hours of the morning of course I think he with another woman but he says that he out with other bikers. I know my convo is all over the b place cause that is how he has he. He told me that he was scared of me but when will he stop with all this abuse & forgive me so we can move on & be a family again….? Losing bad….

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me theres something I see that I wanna tell you in private.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you with that so no need to go bunkers just come talk to us and we will give a solution to that pesky problem

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Me is not being honest with you or him self for that matter, there is another in his ear. you are in need of advise asap. must do a reading stop by.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

when it comes to matters of the heart we need clear and honest answers, he himself is confused and through an indepth reading we can see where his heart and mind is once and for all so you too can have peace of mind and spiritual balance.Feel free to contact me and i would be happy to help you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i would love to help you out with this and provide honest insight contact me for a reading – hope to here from you soon. blessings

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me and ill be glad to look into this for u and see where things are headed with u and your ex and also get intouch with his feelings and whats going on with him and what he is keeping from u ..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

would love to have a chat session with you and do afull reading take advantage of 50 minute special blessings to you lets see if we can clear up the confusion

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hello i’m annie and i can help you with the best answers and i feel something about other woman, if you want we can talk for a little while and give you a clear mind, for everyday living, god bless, love & light,

over 9 years ago

R they supposed to b in some sorta relationship?

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.