Psychic attack

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Hi. every now and then i have psychic attacks by an entity in the state of semi sleep-semi awake. means that i feel an entity or spirit being heavy on me in the past also prevented me to breathe. two days ago i had a similar attack but in the state of sleep only. I saw it, it was black and i felt also something suck my energy, i woke up. Any ideas what this is?

over 9 years ago

That my friend, is evil. You need to cleanse your home.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

my home or its specific to me? and where it could come from?

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

its coming from outside YOU.. bring light to your home, to your soul and to your life… drive them out. psychics use various ways to cleanse and I imagine that you could get plenty of guidance here. Saging is always a good way, I use candles and incense to keep my space clean afterwards. Google, keeping evil spirits away, do some research, reach out to some wise sages here or ones that you trust. it rarely happens to me, but it happens. Dont approach this with fear. Approach with love and protect your home.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

yes but why me?

over 9 years ago

I can help you with this if you want a reading. I am familiar with this type of situation.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

call me I will chat with you no charge for reading this is not a topic for public forum can make it worst, Entities are master manipulator’s of this realm please do not attempt home made remedies until the root couse is revealed. Again call me for a complimentary chat. Be well

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You have an entity that is using you for sustenance. I would like to know more about this though. I can help you remove it but lets chat first to see what really needs to be done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello we have a lot of our clients worldwide with the same problem and most of them have learned thanks to us how to control those attacks and use the entities in their favor, the rest have just gotten rid of them and now are at peace with themselves come talk to us and we can help you deal with your problem as well as turn things around for you so you can have that peace of mind

over 9 years ago

It definetly represents a bad presense and sometimes we need to clear what is drawng it to us, if you would like to contact me i can help you so this does not happen again

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

What do u mean sustenance? I pray every night with white candle and I created a “circle” of salt around my bed. It has gone for now. Ill seek the vhelp of the orthodox church as they know better Igguess

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Search under psychic defense and psychic protection. Lots of information out there on you tube, google, and books.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i feel that your psychic, and we should chat about this i would be excited to talk to you,

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Well I know I have some abilities basically cairsentience empathy and precognition but I ignore them as I don’t wanna open such dealings with spirits. If they think they can channel me no thanks. I have seen spirit before as well but been awake. Not bad ones tho.

@Robin thanks for your help. I definitely feel more calmed down after the work.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

fairy when you supress your abilitiesthe dark showdows will come out and supress the light open up to your gift and make it flow and grow and become stronger

over 9 years ago

This is called sleep paralysis. Its not an evil entity, its a medical condition.

When we are in REM sleep our bodies are paralysed. Sleep paralysis is regaining semi-conciousness
while our body remains paralysed.
It is a strange state between sleep and awake that is usually accompanied by vivid dreams or hallucinations.
Trust me you're not being attacked by an evil entity.
I know this because I've experienced it for many years.
I've found excessive tiredness and sleeping on my back can bring it in.
over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

NO its not sleep paralysis madam. Let me know better pls

over 9 years ago

Ok. If you say so :)

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Happened to me many, many years ago. It would sit on my chest and I couldn’t breathe. It lasted for six months. There were times when it showed itself to me as a young handsome man who would extend his arm out in a gesture for me to take his hand. I never did. I always believed these entities occurred for me at that time since I had been dead for 5 mins (eclampsia). That was 1963. At first I felt it was a succubus but after awhile I knew it was not. Ultimately, I did Automatic Writing and told them to leave. They did.

over 9 years ago

I can help