what does these sign mean exactly

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

ever since april I have been seeing my exes name(first and last ) in little things like credits in a movie,signes just littles things. been apart for a year and a half and I didn’t see these things while together . have weeks where there is heavy sigtings and weeks that its light. 2 weeks ago I saw both his first and last names at least once a day and in big ways like the side of a truck,big sign, in your face ways. now in the weeks since its back to just being either his first or last at least once a day. I know its a sign for something but I havnr figured what exactly. like him contacting me or is it when he thinks of me or what does it mean. its kinda nerve racking knowing theres somwthign but not knowing what

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

well we would need to talk to you so we can get you an exact answer because from what you are saying he might be using a come to me spell on you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It is obvious to me that he is thinking of you, and the universe is trying to open you up to the possibility of a rebirth with this former love. Call me I would be happy to teach you how to manifest the power in reverse mode where he can see your name thru signs as well.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.