drama drama drama

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

this girl I was going to stay with for a couple months until my apt was ready to move into has,,seemingly to me just out of the blue flipped out on me and saying im just using her and looking for free ride… everyone of me other friends who meet her don’t quite like her.. but up to this morning she was just fine, no indication she had anything wrong with me..the blam she gives doesn’t totally make sense….so on… I guess my main questions would be is this the true reason she flipped out on me and will she be trying to turn our mutual friends against me and be making my life hell like I cant go to this place or that because she will be there ..there was this guy I was liking and maybe likeing me back will that be compromised..so on…..I know its ultimately good this ended between us,,but just like to know what im in for and who I might lose as a friends or poss other cus shell threaten them

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello Tarna1978 We would be more than happy to help you out with that problem and others you have in your path, contact us so we can help you out and get things straight for you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago

If you are looking for honest and clear answers i can help you with that. I am sensing someone who is a mutual friend may be talking about you to her. If you would like an indepth reading please contat me so we can see what is really going on here.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

What happened with ur getting back with ut ex? I remember ur case

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

was told its still in the works and the signs i keep seeing points to that

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I hope is not utterly bs

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would just remember when she acts like this it is out of fears and insecurities. Our minds can be very creative and we can also get feedback from others that interfere and cause drama.

I wouldn’t take it personally, or feel that it is about you. She has to be responsible for making her own choices and for her actions as well.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

lets talk about this girl,

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I hope its not bs either fairy.. to everyone else I get this women I did stay with is telling everyone thatll listen that I screwed her over and making the situation out as worse and me as awful and god knows what else.. im hoping they don’t listen and judge me for themselves but I know some will dislike me now I try not to let it bother me but im not an aweful person and I don’t want people thinking I am …

over 9 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

WELL ,IF THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE AND STILL WRONGLY JUDGE YOU JUST BECOUSE OF HER,THEN THEY WHERE NOT YOUR REAL FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE,AND HONESTLY PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME DEAR..DONT PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO THAT..AND FOR SOME REASON I AM PICKING UP ON A KIM,OR KIMBERLY…PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A DETAILED READING…AND PEOPLE LIKE THAT ,THAT LIE ON OTHERS FOR NO REASON,THE TABLES WILL TURN ON HER ONE DAY…KARMA

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

ive just met so many people through her, some are still my friends, so they say..that they don’t judge like that. but others I hope I can still see and be friends with cus they do seem like good people.just be hard to go anywhere or do anything thing since these friends are mutual.. and many places like bars I went to with her. my personality isn’t like heres its hard for me to go out and meet people..so unfortunaly this really cuts out a lot..at the moment at least. im just afraid she really is ruining my rep and people will think bad of me and I wont be welcome..which yes if they do act that way w.o knowing me or anything I don’t need them.. but they at the moment have no reason to disbelieve her and she can be very convincing. im the new person..so why belive me.. im just rying to stay reasonable, polite, respectable ..and say nothing bad about her despite I have every right to..

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i have better answers that you been searching for i have amazing answers, come chat with me

over 9 years ago

come and talk with me in chatsession for more insight i work with first names and dob;s hope to hear form you sooon :)

over 9 years ago

come and talk with me in chatsession for more insight i work with first names and dob;s hope to hear form you sooon :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
angeltrinity didn't upload a photo

Angel (angeltrinity)

45 posts

Interesting situation Tarna1978! Hire me if you want a reading.

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

don’t react to her she is playing games….take the high road or she will ruin all your friendships….she sounds like a manipulative user who is playing a tactic to fall into her trap…take it from someone who knows personally what it is like. If anything I would try and remove her out of your life she sounds toxic….if ask your friends don’t talk disrepectful about her or call her anything just ask their advice as any true friend will know she is full of crap…and if your friends don’t like her is because they see her true face and that she is using and abusing you. I’m not a psychic or reader but someone who just happened to come across your post and read it as it was something similar to what I went through and have hindsight.

over 9 years ago
psychicc's photo

Psychic Christine Pohl-Peters (psychicc)

8 posts

Hello I have a few answers regarding your question about this Drama Queen. Feel free to contact me for answers. http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/221561-psychicc?advisor=true

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Come chat with me, so i can get some more insight onto your situation, I will use the best of my abilities to help guild and advise you onto your situation.

I look forwards in hearing from you. :0)

All the best, Paulina

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I do not have any contact with her at all. I have a friend who is also friends with her but doesn’t like how she went about this situation. This mutual friend has asked the drama queen about my stuff she still has and just general stuff and drama queen threatened her with ending the friendship if she ever mentioned my name or talked about me or have any association with me. She sees I’m not the evil person drama queen has made me and others who matter to me don’t see it either. It does such these are mutual friends. I have asked readers in forums and in reading about this situation and they say it’ll blow over and she and I will be OK later…lol..it doesn’t look like that’ll be the case