heart to heart channeling

over 9 years ago
livelaughlove didn't upload a photo

livelaughlove

2 posts

does anyone do heart to heart channeling on this site, and is it that you connect to the person’s higher self, or is it more that you are connecting them physically? wanted to know more about this if anyone knows please. also, do they know they are being channeled?

over 9 years ago

If you would like to chat, I am available. I would love to help.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

I can help you hun. come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Channeling is a psychic or mediums ability to communicate and make contact with either your spirit guides or ancestors. This in turn allows for your divine message to come thru. And yes I do offer this type of service to my clients.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would be really happy to help you out with that, just contact us

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I could do a heart to heart reading

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago

hello, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happena round you and him, im not sugar coac, I tell you exatelly what I see and feel, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

It is best to be able to remote view. I have had the ability naturally, so im going to try to explain my best how to do it.

You are going to close your eyes, and remember the person to the best of your ability- there face, there smell, the way they feel when they are around you- the way you feel when you are around them.. once you have found the person, you will begin to speak to their heart.

The way you can know if you have “found” them, is you will feel as if you are int he same room with them, and they are close to you.

In those moments, feel the feelings that you would like them to recieve, and pull them closer, and leave them a message…

You are channeling their spirit, their higher selves, and reuniting the connection you have with this person.

If it is done right, they may instantly have a thought of you- or dream of you- but it is depending on the person and how well they channel.

Blessed be to you honey, if you have any questions please come to me, i am available most days, and always by messaging.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future ty.