Just rotten luck?

over 9 years ago

I have always have had challenges in my life, I was born with cerebral palsy,was in a foster home twice as a child…was married to a very abusive man, have 3 beautiful children , (my reasons to be here) another long term realationship, he was controlling….Now my children are gone,and alone, trying to start over,in a new realationship, I cannot afford a reading but …should I believe that,this is going to be a THE ONE who will be there for me, or should I stop before, he hates me because that I am too needed and I end u hurt? I am some one who does not do good alone, I really need s reason to exsist or I will end up just a burden to my children, alone and unhappy?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Gail you need a lot of help but we can give you that help and make your life much better and have you mind at ease contact us so we can help you out with that

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

Contact me, we can talk about a flat rate inexpensive tarot reading… I want to help and think I can. Wishing you the best

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hun I can help you with a Pendulum or Ouija reading

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gail,

You are clear you cannot afford a reading – I heard you.

I would like to suggest in view of your posting that you head down to your local library or 2nd hand book shop and get anything written by Louise Hay. She is a cancer survivor.

Her first book was ‘YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE’

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There are many great books and you tube videos out there that can help you grow and develop. It’s just a matter of doing your research and using key words which are your feelings or issues.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i understand your pain contact me for a reading would like to talk to you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago

thank you ladies..all I really want it love ..to be able be loved and have this man.that crashed my life and showed me so much light and laughter..or will I be alone…

over 9 years ago

Please is there anybody that can help me here…this matter has me at my wits ends and all I can do is cry…please help