Does he have feelings for me?

over 9 years ago

Hi all, my name is Esther 03-30-1988 and I hope someone can help me. I wish someone can tell me if jerome 06-11-1990 still have feelings for me or does he have any feelings for me at all? Like, does he love me or does he want to be in a relationship with me? He has been ignoring me for a month which led me to confusion and it made me feel very depressed but I never showed it to him. I understand he’s on a vacation but the texting suddenly just stopped. He used to always check up on me and now he doesn’t make any effort anymore. Should I wait for him to come home and everything will come back to normal or is this his way of saying I should leave him alone? What happened?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we would love to help you with that just contact us

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cess,

I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and see what is shown. I am online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Esther,

I feel like your so emotional attached to him and not knowing what else to do. I feel with you its just the matter of letting go and working on yourself!! If your are seeking more guidance as well assistance with your situation. You can contact me! As I am no longer commenting on this any longer!

I hope this helps you! Blessings for new beginnings

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

hello

I would like to help and let you know yes there are some feeling there but there is a turning point in this relationship where you both have to go separate ways to figure out if this relationship will make it both of you have to be with other people before you can truly appreciate each other if you would like more info feel free to chat with me